“Outstanding service, wonderful food with the best presentation”

Restaurante Lasarte
Ranked #129 of 9,770 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Lasarte Restaurant opened in January 2006 and holds 2 Michelin stars since 2010. Lasarte is Martín Berasategui's cuisine embassy in Barcelona. After a full renovation carried out recently, the new Lasarte Restaurant is surprisingly much more modern and with more spacious and bright look. The emphasis on light, textures with dominance of oak and selection of furnishings have been the mainstay of the entire project to give the restaurant a unique personality. The culinary offer keeps the essence of Martin Berasategui's cuisine. At the head of the kitchen is Paolo Casagrande, who presents a selection of Berasategui's signature dishes with passion and enthusiasm, as well as new innovative dishes created especially for Lasarte. Joan Carles Ibáñez and his front of house team are the kitchen's ambassadors in the dining room and responsible for ensuring this wonderful cuisine reaches the table in a simply perfect way to make any visit a celebration. The restaurant has a semi-private room in the main dining room and a second private dining room, called the Chef's Table for up to 8 people -located in a loft over the kitchen with a glass wall that allows our guests to follow on all staging and creativity of the dishes.
Hong Kong, China
“Outstanding service, wonderful food with the best presentation”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We went there for dinner 10 days ago and it was my best Michelin experience ever! Stuff are very welcoming and professional, food looked great and tasted fantastic. I never take pictures before I eat at a restaurant and the only exception was with this place. The salad was so so so pretty that I couldn't help taking lots of pictures before I started eating. Their service is so far the best among the Michelin star restaurant I had ever been. I highly recommand this restaurant and I would really like to thank the stuff and chef for giving me such an unforgettable experience.

• Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“A Night To Remember”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

What an experience we will remember this night for ever 5 Star service from start to finish plus food that was fantastic, ever in Barcelona treat yourself worth every Euro. We have eaten in several 1 Michelin Star restaurants but can see why this has 2 Michelin Stars it was a fantastic experience.

We had the Lasarte/Seasonal Menu 2 Appetisers, 4 Fish Courses, 1 Meat Course, 2 Desserts followed by Petit Fours. The food on being presented looked like a piece of art and everything tasted fantastic. Service was exceptional believe it or not instead of just telling you were the toilets are you are escorted to the toilet.

Could try & describe the experience but would not be able to give it the justice it deserves but to say it was a night to remember for all the right reasons.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto
“Elegant dining experience without the uptight atmosphere”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went for lunch with our 16 months daughter. I mentioned it when I made reservation to the restaurant. The hostess was accommodating and patiently answered my questions with respect to the menu and time frame of the tasting menu. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated with welcoming atmosphere. We ordered the 9 course tasting menu and every dish was enjoyable. They were not only nicely presented on a plate but also surprised your palate. We tried many restaurants around the world and this is by far the best experience we have had.

• Visited October 2013
Singapore
“I didn't enjoy it”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were drawn in by the reputation. They were awarded Michelin two stars and we were staying at Condes Hotel and therefore we booked the restaurant to try it. I must say you would not enjoy it if you do not like Western cuisine. However, it is not fair to therefore say that they are no good. The key is that you must like Western cuisine to enjoy it. I did not.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Yapahloy
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great meal”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Dined there with my wife last October. We both had the tasting menu which was very good and ended up with more complimentary dishes than on the meny. The restaurant accommodated for my allergies very well. Nice neat decor inside and as we were first there, we were given a great table with a view of the whole restaurant.

Staff very helpful and knowledgeable of what was being served.

• Visited October 2013