“perfect”
Review of La Tagliatella

La Tagliatella
Reserve with
La Tagliatella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,014 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Al sur de la ciudad de Barcelona, en el punto en que convergen el Ensanche y Las Cortes, puedes encontrar nuestro restaurante italiano en Josep Tarradellas, concretamente en el número 116 de la avenida. Zona de transición, de entrada y salida, de negocio y comercio… aquí se ubica este magnífico ejemplo del más puro estilo Tagliatella.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

food was amazing , was recommended here my my parents and it didnt let us down. So much food but at a high quality. Wesnt here twice :) if i ever went back to barcelona i would definalty go back here !!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a big chain restaurant - there are 22 in Barcelona. We went to the one on Ausias Marc. Very good pasta - choose your pasta, choose your sauce - a great variety of stuffed pastas with innovative fillings such as Gorgonzola, cheese and pear or different sauces such as black truffle, duck maigret and cream, foie gras and mushroom or simple garlic oil chili and prawns or tomato bacon and onion.
My biggest piece of advice - don't order one dish per person. The portions are huge and at 14 euros - quite expensive relatively speaking for Barcelona. The biggest problem is then in deciding what to have. It's a huge menu with meats and pizzas and starters.
We went with a baby and the service and attention was good. Would definitely go back. Perfect for a large group.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

If you're really hungry, this is the place to be. But I warn you... You get a lot! But it's good. The second time we ate here we didn't order soup, salad, or bread, we had enough to eat with only the main course.
The staff is efficient and not very chatty. I don't think the can talk English very well. But they're friendly. The lights in the restaurant are very bright so although the entourage looks really nice, it doesn't get very cosy. The three time we ate here during our holiday, we saw a lot of locals (big families) eat here as well, so that's a good sign.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Avoid this place, seriously, especially if you’re with children.
We visited this place in the evening of January the 3rd 2013, a company of 4 adults – my parents, me and my husband. The first thing that alarms your right at the entrance is the smell of burnt food in the air. I’m still thinking that it did startle me right away and we should have gone to some other place but it was late and we were tired and the restaurant we came there looking for turned out to be closed that day, so anyhow we stayed for dinner.
The restaurant claims to be Italian but the only Italian thing in there is the name of the place and the size of portions. The salads our men ordered were weird and one of them didn’t have a dressing somehow, pasta me and my mother ordered was seriously overdone and was practically falling apart, meat ordered to be cooked medium was obviously cooked rare. So overall food quality is very poor for the price.
But that was only the beginning of our troubles as in about 5 or 6 hours after we left the place both our men started to have symptoms of food poisoning which turned out to be probably the worst food poisoning in life both of them remember. To say the least we were thankful that our hotel room had two bathrooms as our men didn’t leave those rooms for the next hours of the night and in the morning as well. We were almost sure we would have to call a doctor because symptoms were so bad but thankfully we found a very helpful pharmacy nearby where were very well consulted and given all the necessary medicaments to help from food poisoning. With the help of medication we were finally able to stop the vomiting and all the rest but of course our husbands were weakened by all of this and their temperature raise too. The next day they were both rather OK but we will never forget those 30 hours of torture.
We think that it was most likely meat that caused this poisoning as this was the only thing they both ate and me and my mom didn’t have even a taste of.
So please for your own safety avoid this place and opt for other restaurants of Barcelona which there are plenty of as I’m telling you, temperature of 38,5 C is not a nice aftertaste at all.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Perhaps it is not the best idea to seek an Italian restaurant in Barcelona, but La Tagilatella is a good choice if you however would like to eat pasta or pizza. Their interior is attractive, looks like typical Italian restaurants, they offer very tasteful good with a reasonable price. That is a good combination.

We were there on a Saturday night, and the place was full, about 90 people; however service was fast and friendly.

Starters as Tominata costs about 10€, risotto costs about 15€, pasta 14-15€, pizza 13-14€. Italian wine, it is not my favourite and also at that time I was somewhat disappointed. Wine between 10-15€ / bottle.

In sum: La Tagliatella is a very good choice.