Tripadvisor

Ranked #380 of 428 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Neighborhood: El Raval
Neighborhood: El Raval
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Very rude staff, they don't want to explain you nothing.
I had a meal deal that had in the list, and I choose this one and the waitress only give the half of the deal, but I ask them where is the rest and with a rude attitude sai I forgot it, even she didn't get bothered to say sorry or smile.
So we had some croissants and a bowl with rice that supposed to have beef meat inside, but honestly was only 2 tiny pieces.
Really, Don't Bother even to try this restaurant

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

As I make my order, I greet them ‘buenos días’ but the lady who is taking the order did not response. I don’t know what id their problem but they (they are just 2 of them) both of them are serious and Not smiling to customers, angry face. I order my coffee to put a little bit of milk but the lady is so rude. She told me that they will put a little milk of my coffee but first I will pay. THEY ARE SO RUDE AND NO RESPECT TO CUSTOMERS. They don’t know how to smile for their customer. NOT RECOMMEND. Better to go other 365 coffee store, but in this place...BEWARE! AVOID IF YOU WANT TO START YOUR DAY HAPPY!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Came in for a quick coffee - floor was dirty, most tables were dirty (it wasn’t busy, so staff had time clean), there was a syringe in one of the toilets and the coffee was average at best.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We stopped at this deli bar on the way back to our AirBnB one evening to pick up some of their cakes. They were so good, we visited it again, this time stopping to share and sandwich and more cakes. The coffee is good, according to my husband, and if you like black tea I can recommend the chai tea. But the cakes are what made us visit a second time while in Barcelona!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2016

We liked this place in a street off Las Ramblas for inexpensive coffee and a pastry.
Good for a break from sightseeing and to refresh ourselves for the next lot of sightseeing!
The place was clean, was spacious with a variety of seating options, had free wi-fi (ask for password from staff) and free toilets.
There were other options on the menu but we only had the coffee and pastries (and a rest for our feet).

Date of visit: May 2016