“Interesting experience.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed July 18, 2012

In June 2012 it was my third time at Pg. del Born in Barcelona but first time I tried food from Origen Restaurant. And... I regret I have not done it ealier !!! Unexpected experience from the beginning (at menu you can find all ingredients of each meal) till dessert. I wish I had no time to try all of them. Maybe it is not what you find as "typical spanish cuisine" but definitelly worth trying!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Many of the options on the menu were unavailable (at 8.00 p.m. on a Thursday) and the waiter was confused about this, so we had to order three times while he checked what was available in the kitchen and came back to make amendments. The food was slow to come out of the kitchen but once it arrived it was very tasty.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The stuffed onions and apples are to die for!! All dishes were great but these two I will remember.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We ordered the Tapas-menu with 10 different dishes. A few good ones but mainly boring and without the originality and love put into the Tapas that we had come to expect. The Wine menu was very good, however, and it is Nice that you can see the whole storage of red wine right by your tabel

Reviewed June 7, 2012

go for the menu del dia, lunch time menu. Good price and same food as night time. This is a nice restaurant with a good atmosphere, decent service. There are many around the city. My favorite is on Enric Granados in the eixample.