This was our first visit to Barcelona and the Patio had been recommended by a friend. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this great city and the quiet, comfortable accommodation at the Patio. The Patio is well located and considering it is in the centre of Barcelona, very quiet.
Liz and Tony were extremely helpful in guiding us to good eating places and providing information on what to see and how to get there. the little extra touches were much appreciated.
Hopefully we will return to Barcelona one day we would certainly stay at the Patio again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia