“Great spot”
Review of Filomena Gastrobar

Filomena Gastrobar
Reserve with
Filomena Gastrobar is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #936 of 11,591 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Neighborhood: Sant Antoni
Neighborhood: Sant Antoni
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely dinner with great wine and delicious tapas. Very local feel.
Close to the Sant Antoni market.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our first visit to this place from the starters -aubergine fries patatas bravas and our favourite pumpkin hummus will be back for sure
Special mention to Bernardo

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2018

My friends and I came in here for a couple of after dinner drinks. We were incredibly happy! The bartender came over right away and we quickly all ordered G&T's. They were awesome. We ended up staying here the entire night because the drinks were that good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

It was very surprising the excellent flavors we tasted during our visit. We ordered the “papas bravas”, the “cerdiyaki” (GREAT!) and the Vegetables Wok (loved it!). I also had a michelada that reminded me of home <3

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had read some reviews about Filomena before we tried it. Our hotel was just around the corner. We found this small place with three tables outside and met a really Nice and welcoming woman. Ordered a bottle of cava (same as every other day in Barcelona) and got the menu. The tacos are terrific and the mexican style prawns are just amazing. The missus had the Club sandwich, and I can with my hand on my heart tell you that I have never had a Club sandwich similar to this. The taste of juicy, tender chicken, fresh salad and tomato and the dark bread (dont worry, I hate «real» dark bread) was just a great, tasteful surprise. Don’t miss this small, intimate restaurant in a «back alley»

Date of visit: August 2018