“Great tapas!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been to both, the restaurant an the tapas bar. The restaurant offers super fresh, excellent food, but the service is a bit sluggish. As an alternative, I suggest the bar where tapas are always good (I've been to the place at least 5 times in a one year period) and the wine selection is great and inexpensive.
Also, visit the market next door as an alternative to Boquería.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I'd eaten at this place before years ago, and was delighted to find that it is still great for lunch now. It is attached to the market and uses the freshest of produce to showcase excellent ingredients and simple cooking.
People queue from around 12.30 for a 1pm opening, and it is worth the wait.
I ate fresh pasta with mozzarella and pesto....stunningly simple and tasty.
My one quibble would be the service, which can be rushed....we were given our bill while the waitress cleared our plates as we ate our last forkful. Let me relax over my food and you'll get a perfect score!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

It is a nice place to go, the menu has a little bit of everything and it is not expensive. The vegetarian rolls and the cheesecake were really good. I would definitively recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This restaurant has a very wide variety menu, catering to all tastes which is a very rare thing for Barcelona and Spain. If you're sick of the typical tapas of ham, potatoes, eggs and cheese, of Spain, go here and see international cuisines of all kinds - very refreshing experience and interesting spacious setting!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Situated at the market Sta Catarina its clear that they must have very high overheads by the prices they are charging for what is essentially just Tapas. Dont get me wrong we sat outside at the location is second to none complete with abiance. The food was slow getting to us and slightly cold when it arrived. Presentation wise it was superb but when they bill came we realised that you are paying a lot extra for the panache! We had the mozarella which was delicious but 9€ for a small piece of cheese? really? The Tuna was lovely looking 9€ (see pics) Visually pleasing but I was left feeling unsatisfied.

My tip take someone here if you want to impress but if you are a real foodie or hungry try one of the million tapas bars in the same area.