“Bruniquer 51 exceeded all of our expectations”
other travelers have booked this property
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille... and a perfect architectural approach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille...
and a perfect architectural approach
made for a comfortable living.
Enjoy the area's artisan bakeries for breakfast (serving suggestion)
as these amazing homemade croissants with mascarpone and raspberry from 'Ideal Bakery' (suggestion)
and a super equipped Leicht kitchen with Siemens appliances
for your little pleasures.
You will sleep every night in a nice room, exquisitely designed
where you will feel quickly like at home.
Sleep with the pillow you prefer -you'll have two different types to choose-
and have a happy and bright awakening.
Everybody enjoy a nice and equipped room, with its own TV with it's own movie library.
The bathroom is elegant, complete and well equipped.
And the wide shower is excellent. A pleasure for each morning...
...enjoying the MOLTON BROWN amenities that you'll find at your arrival.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ColoradoP...
Boca Raton, Florida
“Bruniquer 51 exceeded all of our expectations”
Reviewed November 4, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We choose this apartment primarily for the space and amenities it afforded us for a two week stay in Barcelona. Little did we realize, that in addition to the apartment itself (which is exactly as advertised), its location would be the real advantage and primary benefit.

The interior space is what you see on the website…...very cool, functional, and modern, all designed into a small apartment. We prepared many meals while at the apartment and the kitchen is well stocked with utensils, pots, pans, etc. Trust the description, etc. Be prepared that the apartment building itself is not modern, but is appropriately part of the local neighborhood, which is the real gem of this rental.

We were unaware of the Gracia neighborhood and its colorful history when we rented Bruniquer 51. We quickly learned, not only that we have quick and easy access to all parts of Barcelona via the subway entrance just down the street, but that right outside our door is a fascinating and fun to discover part of Barcelona. We walked and explored Gracia everyday, always finding something new and interesting. Ahhh, so few days and so many fun restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, and bodegas. Each day, after running around other areas of Barcelona, we truly felt as if we were retuning to our “neighborhood and home.”

Liked best: location
Liked least: some hallway and adjacent apartment noise
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 20, 2016
Dear Philip, Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a great review on Trip Advisor. I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and found so many positive things, specially that you felt at home not only at the apartment but at the neighborhood. We also love Gracia! Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for recommending us, all we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back whenever you need it. All my best, Ariel B.
Alan B
“Barcelona”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Ariel's place was very convenient, extremely well equipped, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We used the metro system with a stop a couple of blocks away and found that very convenient and accessible to anywhere you wanted to go. Ariel left a phone for local calls and communication which was a nice thought although we didn't need it. Also the fridge was stocked with some drinks, fruit etc which was a nice thought. Liza was very receptive and sorted out any issues or questions we had. Overall a very positive experience . If I return to Barcelona, I would definitely stay here again.

Dec 20, 2016
Dear Alan, Thank you very much for sharing such a great review on Trip Advisor. I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and found so many positive things. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for recommending us, all we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. All my best, Ariel B.
Patriciad...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Comfortable Apartment in a Perfect Location”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment is based in Gracia, originally a village outside Barcelona and a safe, friendly neighbourhood maintaining it's community ambience. The apartment is quiet, well furnished and has very efficient air conditioning. The metro a few metres away provides fast transport at a very low cost and is much less complicated to use than the London Underground or Paris Metro. We visited during a heatwave so, after enjoying a breakfast croissant and coffee at a local coffee bar, we explored Barcelona on foot and metro, returning mid-afternoon to recover in the air conditioned apartment. In the evening we loved to wander around Gracia, exploring the squares with their cafes, restaurants and bars, watching the locals enjoying the spontaneous music and dancing. We ate three times at the Indian Vegetarian Restaurant up the road. The food was delicious, with spices expertly combined to produce an explosion of flavour. We enjoyed exploring Barcelona's Gothic quarter with it's winding streets and especially loved Gaudi's architectural masterpieces. We walked from Catalunga Square along Las Ramblas to the Port of Barcelona and along the road to Barcelonetta which was very pleasant. Just off Las Ramblas we found a wonderful tapas restaurant with an all you can eat buffet for €10.99. We are both vegetarian and the quality and variety of the food was exceptional. One half of the enormous buffet catered for carnivores and the other half was meat free with lots of delicious vegetarian food to choose from. Apart from the Gaudi's sites, we visited a museum just off Las Ramblas displaying the history of Catalonia from Roman to Mediaeval times. If you are interested in history it is a must see. The exhibits were supported by leaflets in several languages, videos and a simple (and free) little communicator that guided you round the exhibits. Best of all, in our opinion, are the people who live in Gracia and Barcelona. They are friendly, helpful and very polite. Ariel, the owner, and his partner Liza typify the best of Barcelona's warmth and kindness. One final word. Another wonderful surprise was how much cheaper Barcelona is than London or Paris. You will find that your euros will go further than you expect.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Sep 26, 2016
Dear Pat, Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share such a wonderful words. I am really happy to find that you enjoyed your stay and found so many positive things, including the vegetarian Indian Restaurant, which we also love!! It is a pleasure that our guests enjoy our apartment and at the same time to contribute positively to the experience of their stay in Barcelona. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank your confidence and for recommending us, all we look forward to the opportunity of receiving you back in the future. Best Regards, Ariel B
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 22, 2016
Dear Bessie, Thank you for taking the time to write and share such a wonderful words with the Trip Advisor's community. I am really happy to find that you enjoyed your stay and found so many positive things. It is a pleasure that our guests enjoy our apartment and at the same time to contribute positively to the experience of their stay in Barcelona. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for your confidence and for recommending us, all we look forward to the opportunity of receiving you back in the future. Best Regards, Ariel.
AndreaHol...
Hollywood, Florida
“So Welcoming”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

"Host went out of their way to make us welcome-- left a detailed personalized map and list of restaurants and necessary things in the area. Apartment was clean and just as pictured. We were welcomed with some drinks in fridge. The local phone that included GPS map app was such a nice bonus. We asked for extra towels for beach and Ariel sent someone with them immediately. Recommend the rental."

Traveling group: Teenagers
Aug 8, 2016
Dear Andrea, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with the Trip Advisor community. We've really enjoyed having you and your family as our guests and I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. We enjoy doing our best to help making our guest trips just as good as possible and I appreciate you recommending us. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future at any of our houses. My best wishes for all of you, Ariel
Sim O
“*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My stay here was just Incredible! There is a reason why Ariel is a 'Super Host', him and Liza really know exactly what they're doing to provide their guests with the best possible stay. I booked this home for my sister and I who have never been in Barcelona before. From the moment we confirmed our reservation we were provided with lists of great recommendations of places to go to in the city. When we arrived Liza was there to greet us with a custom made map that described the neighborhood we were in and what we could visit around us. It was great! The house itself is wonderful, the pictures show it well. It is brand new, very clean, and everything you could possibly need is provided for you. You could tell Ariel has spent a lot of time perfecting this home and it really shows in all of the little details. The house has two Smart TVs, and all the amenities you need (including a hair dryer and a Nespresso machine). When we arrived there was water and fruit waiting for us, I then knew right away we were going to have a great experience living there. My favorite part of the house was the terrace. It was so beautiful that it was hard sometimes to leave it and go explore the city! My sister and I spent our nights up there enjoying the view over some local food we bought at the market a bottle of wine, it was absolutely magical. I felt like I was home when I stayed in this house, and I was very upset when it was time to leave. I can not wait to come back and spend more time here. Ariel and Liza were the epitome of what it means to be a 'Super Host'. They really made our stay unforgettable. Anything I needed like how to take the subway, or where to go to dinner that night, or which wine to purchase, all I had to do was ask and they provided me with all the information. They even left us a cellphone to use while we were there! Liza was also kind enough to book a taxi for our departure to take us to the airport. The driver was prompt and it alleviated our stress of making sure we made our flight. Living in New York all of our lives my sister and I have never thought we would enjoy another city the way we enjoy NYC, but the experience we had in Barcelona has left us wanting more. We can not wait to come back and stay in this lovely home again. There are not enough kind things I could say about Ariel and Liza, they were simply fantastic.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 8, 2016
Dear Sim, Thank you very much for taking the time to share this superb review with the Trip Advisor community. We've really enjoyed having you and Rachel as our guests in our new house and I was glad to read that you enjoyed so much your stay, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. I love knowing that you have enjoyed the beautiful terrace with its magical Mediterranean atmosphere... it's for you our guests that we have designed it! Thank you also for your kindness and patience with the little mishap with the air, which luckily was completely resolved. They are things that happen in the premieres!! Sorry again about that. Thank you for recommending us and I do hope we will Have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the next future. Best wishes from Liza and me. Ariel
Penny M
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Barcelona apartment”
Reviewed June 30, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Thank you Ariel and Liza for hosting us in Barcelona. The apartment was just gorgeous even better than we expected. Great amenities were provided including a washer/dryer with detergent as well. It's these little touches that make such a difference when travelling. You couldn't have been more helpful right from the start including sending information on things to see and do before we arrived, meeting is on arrival and helping with booking massages in the apartment (just heaven!) and alerting us to strike action affecting the local metro the day we were leaving and offering to assist with other travel options out of the city. Thanks again. We definitely recommend staying here!

Traveling group: Friends
Aug 8, 2016
Dear Penny, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We've really enjoyed having you as our guest and I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities, even Eva's massages! I have to tell, for the next time, that she's also an excellent private Yoga teacher ;-) Thank you again for recommending us and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future. Best wishes from Liza and me. Ariel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing