Review Highlights
Easy, Convenient, Cost Effective

Brilliant way to get from the airport in Barcelona to the old town centre. Very regular buses, less... read more

Reviewed yesterday
markyargyle
Southampton, United Kingdom
Perfect Transport Airport <> Barcelona

At €5,90 each way, this is a great way to get to or from the El Prat airport (BCN) and Barcelona... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
martinl164
San Diego, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $12.99
from $16.15
from $25.90
from $12.74
17,096 results
All reviews return ticket placa catalunya airport terminal el prat regular service runs every minutes buses leave buses run central barcelona efficient service buy tickets on line in advance euros luggage driver metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great way from the airport to Catalonia Center. Our hotel was just 10 min away walking. Would definitely use this every time. Free wifi on the bus.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Used the bus for the transfer back to the airport. Got on at cote d inglis, 1st stop. €5.90. No probs, no messing, get on, pay driver, 2 more stops then you're there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Used last week and bought and PAID for 2 return tickets on line from their own website and flew Easyjet into 2C. Walked 50m. to bus stop and dispatcher exchanged 2 E-tickets for 1 paper ticket to show driver. He let the 2 of us on and punched the top half of the ticket. We assumed the ticket was for both of us and got off at Universitat. It's about 7mins from our hotel and definitely the nearest stop. We used Universitat Metro on several occasions during our 5 days there but couldn't see an Aerobus stop. We asked the hotel and were told there was no pick-up at Universitat and the nearest stop to our hotel was Placa de Catalunya. On leaving Catalunya we made it clear to the dispatcher we were flying Easyjet and needed 2C. She looked at the bottom half of the ticket and said, that bus. The driver said we only had 1 ticket and would have to pay again. I told him how we had both come in on this ticket but he insisted on 1 of us buying a single to return to the airport. I was reaching for my phone to show him the e-mail but he said, 'No you have to get off and show the dispatcher.' By now there were several people behind us and my wife had put our suitcase in the rack, so I paid up. I know it's less than 6 Euros but that will add up if the drivers and dispatchers are regularly pulling this scam. (Read Binkneptune 75 above.)
To add insult to injury when we got to terminal 2 we were told this was our stop. I said no we are flying Easyjet from 2C but were still told to get off. We then watched the bus sail down to 2C completely empty and stop where we got on 5 days before!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Better than the train. Easy pick up, regular buses and drop off at the terminal. This is much easier than the train and much cheaper than a taxi.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So convenient, walked right onto the bus, scanned my pre-paid ticket and was exiting at Placa Catalunya 30 minutes later within walking distance of my hotel.