“Brillian Sangria!”

Neighborhood: Gracia
Sydney, Australia
“Brillian Sangria!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What more can I say than 10 euro Sangria!!! Friendly service, great food, good atmosphere and potent Sangria! Don't be put off by the tacky/uninviting exterior - the food is good and well worth it.

Visited October 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Friendly Home made meal~”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We chose this restaurant after reading tripadvisor review n we were tired of tapas :p the staff were friendly, food was nice but you really need to ask how they cook it as it was a bit different from our expectation. we ordered half liter sangria and I doubt if they actually gave us 1L!! A bit too sweet for me but not bad~~ will definitely go an try some other dishes!

“ Local surprise, great food, great service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

After visiting park quell we decided to visit the restaurant from the reviews. Service was perfect, food is local and tasty, specially octopus with patotos ...
Go there... Enjoy

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing value”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We chanced on this restaurant in the street next to our hotel on our very last night and, despite the off-putting name (what IS the English translation??), decided to save our sore feet from any more walking and took a pavement table.

The food was a treat and such good value. I had an amazing fish soup which arrived in a tureen and was ladled out so that my dish was brimming with a delightful stock and huge shell-on prawns, langoustine, clams, mussels and rice. I would have been happy to have nothing else but had ordered the 'secreto' pork which arrived as an enormous flattened pork fillet, well seasoned and griddled. Only disappointment was the fried potatoes which I had expected to be fried chunks - like patatas bravas without the bravas - but were chips, though very nice chips. My friend was equally enthusiastic about her onion soup - topped, as in France, which cheesey bread - and salad with cod and artichokes, a seasonal special.

Cost, with a half bottle of red wine and mineral water (I was off the drink by this stage!) was under 50eu for two.

The only disadvantage to outdoor eating is passing (and dining) smokers but Brits have so few chances to eat al fresco that it was a shame to sit indoors on a warm night.

• Visited October 2012
São José dos Campos
“Excellent value in Barcelona”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Excellent restaurant by downtown Barcelona, I wished I had found it sooner! I would have eaten better and cheaper in Barcelona, myself and my wife went there twice in our last day in Barcelona, first for lunch, we were warmly welcome, we ordered two paellas, used to the single portion size we have been getting, and were surprised by two big pans! We could have ordered just one, and better, very well done, I don''t remember last time I got so well coocked calamari, prawns, etc, tender and coocked to perfection, we got a sangria jar, very good as well, they used good wine, and all that for around 35 euro, we went back for dinner and again tried what we thought were just two tapas, a beef grilled and a charcutery - botifarra - with a salad, a bier and an orange juice, as we were not really hungry after good lunch, an again, good surprise! full sized portions, this time we adventured to share a desert, and paid only 25 euros! A must go place if you are in Barcelona, good coock, good prices, friendly staff, good space, all good!

• Visited September 2012