“Favorite Hostel!!”

Garden House Hostel Barcelona
Ranked #120 of 310 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this hostel when I came to Barcelona. The atmosphere is really chill and friendly and perfect for meeting people as It is smaller and more personable. I love they everyone who stays at the hostel ends up hanging out with each other and with the amazing staff, who are all really entertaining. This hostel is also extremely clean and well run. Anytime I needed assistance, Felipe, the owner, was always there to help. The hostel is not in the center, but very close to the metro and once you stay there, you'll appreciate its more quiet residential location. I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and this one was truly my favorite. Stay there if you get the chance!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Courtney F

Reviewed March 4, 2014

i had a great time staying here, I also felt very safe in the hostel and in the general area. The staff are soooooooo nice!!! Always have a smile and great fun!! Only down side is that the hostel is a little far from the city center.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

awesome place..
amazing people running this place..
superb ambience..
comfortable environment..
Trust me, I've been in France for 1 month and visited many places and stayed in many hostels but this one is right at the top.. Felipe is a guy who rocks.. Very friendly staff and honestly, a must visit place.. If u lie down in the hammock in the sun, you can't leave.. It is so inviting and homely.. I felt as if living at home with family.. cheap and best.. Must stay..

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Years ago, I left my family to travel around the world. In the time since, I have stayed in hostels in cities large and small. Today, I departed from a two month stay at this place, and, while each person´s experience of people and place is ultimately unique, I feel grateful to have found a hostel staff that expanded my definition of Family.

Miss you guys already :)

Room Tip: If you need extra blankets, just ask.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank G B
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

in if you need a few nights to chill. A bit far out of town though if you want to party, taxi is your only option home after metro stops at 2. Good common areas and kitchen and the staff are super helpful and friendly. Great rooftop area and it's nice there is an in house food option. Good breakfast. Only downside is it's location but to do things during the day the metro is nearby and easy.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was lucky enough to snag a 18 Euro ticket to Barcelona and chose FeetUp Hostel due to the good reviews and great price. The hostel is simply lovely. They staff is nice, the facilites are extremely clean, and I felt comfortable during my stay. They only minor setback is that the hostel is a little bit out of the way, but a metro card can easily fix that. I highly suggest this place and I will stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank EdeaBee
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friend and I were originally booked at Feetup Mellow Eco Hostel, also in Barcelona. We were only staying for 5 nights and were on a budget, hence staying at a hostel rather than hotel. On returning after our first day of sightseeing, we were informed that the hostel had recently been sold and a decision had been made to close that day. We were then found accommodation at Feetup Garden House Hostel and a taxi arranged to transfer us the next mprning. We found this hostel quite convenient for the metro and our room, though basic, was clean and comfortable. The young people staffing the hostel were all very pleasant and helpful and it was a pleasure to chat with them. Kitchen facilities were good and breakfasts, though limited in choice, were both plentiful and value for money.

Room Tip: Be specific about your needs/requirements. Staff will try to meet these where possible.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends