Keeping in mind that this is a hostel, not a hotel, we found the private room we booked completely satisfactory. Just a stand-up shower, no bathtub, and a simple double bed. But clean and friendly, and for the price in Barcelona, hard to beat. Plus, its location in a nice neighborhood outside of downtown made it a pleasant place to return to after days spent in the busier, more touristy areas. Easy walk to two different Metro stations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Feetup Garden House you will find a friendly, fun and warm atmosphere in an old house built in the late 20th century, which has been adapted to provide quality accommodation . Our Hostel has spacious rooms, in Summer evenings you can enjoy the sun coming through the large windows , is a cozy and relaxing environment for travelers looking to experience new sensations on their trips . If you are looking for a place to rest and relax with a good atmosphere , we are sure that the Feetup Garden House Hostel is the place. In Feetup Garden House Barcelona you can find clean bathrooms and a colorful guest kitchen fully equipped to carry out all the meals they want, in addition to large sunny terraces that provide excellent views of Barcelona and Garden to meet people and enjoy barbecues, paella, sangria, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden House Hostel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden House Hostel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Garden House Hostel Barcelona Catalonia