“Delicious affordable vegetarian food”
Review of Organic

Organic
Ranked #3,814 of 9,689 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Almeria, Spain
“Delicious affordable vegetarian food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I found +Organic on my second trip to Barcelona and I have made a point to go to the restaurant every other time I have been in Barcelona. The food is homemade and delicious. The menu changes daily with a few things (Pizza and some sort of rice) that are regulars. For the menu you get salad and soup, main course and a dessert. All delicious.
My one complaint though is that when I first started going it cost 10€ for the menu and has since risen to 12,50€ within a year. I'm worried if they keep it up I won't be able to afford going there anymore.

• Visited August 2013

“A massive letdown”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This restaurant appears in Lonely Planet as a credible vegetarian restaurant in Raval. It is not. The best that can be said is that it's a backpacker destination that offers cheap food. Don't go if you expect something approaching a nice meal.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Quick easy lunch”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Due to using the laundromat across the road, we popped in for lunch. It is a set menu that includes salad bar (which we loved!), main of pizza or pasta and dessert (mousse). The salad was great however the mains were just ok, tasted reheated and lacked flavour. Mousse is mousse, nothing outstanding. Disappointed our cans of coke were not included as we didn't have coffee. For under €30 for 2 people it was ok.

Visited July 2013
Tampere, Finland
“Good, affordable food for vegans as well”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had a delicious lunch here, for around 10 euros (salad, main course and dessert/coffee included). The food was tasty, but the staff seemed confused and forgetful. It was also strange that we were practically the only customers there in the middle of lunchtime. It made the atmosphere a little eerie, especially because they have so many tables there. We're glad that we went in anyway, though.

• Visited June 2013
Lingfield, United Kingdom
“Cheap, fast and filling”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After seeing the Organic stall at the market but being full, we decided to try their restaurant for lunch the next day. It was done as a set menu with all you can eat salad bar, a main meal and a dessert. The salad was plentiful and fresh, with lots of different nuts/seeds and sauces included for 9 euros. Main meals available that day were vegetable moussaka, tofu and rice burgers, 2 types of pizza and a fifth thing I cannot remember. I had the moussaka and my partner the burgers. Both were ok, but vegetables very overcooked and it was rather canteen quality. Desserts were mostly fruit and types of mousse and pastries. Staff were polite and helpful, and it was quick and easy which is what we needed.

• Visited June 2013