Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really puzzling!

We were 4 people and really had to twist and turn every brain cell to make it out of the room in... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2019
Peter K
Absolutely fantastic Escape Room

This Escape Room has it all - I don't want to give anything away but it is extremely enjoyable... read more

Reviewed June 9, 2019
Sameer K
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $62.86
from $56.00
from $62.86
from $91.43
1,047 results
All reviews great fun bunker room game master a lot of fun fun experience clues challenging challenges hints teamwork storyline briefing brain beginners adrenaline skills highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019

We didn't really know what to expect as it was our first one but we absolutely loved it and it has now started our obsession with escape rooms! We did the bunker and it was great fun, staff are lovely too

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank BeckyI46
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Small group of 4 friends from across UK and Ireland, on stag weekend, Bunker was very fun and challenging. Whole group found it really fun and really stretched us, requires good teamwork and communication to get out in time. All challenges and prompts in English for our group...language barrier not an issue. No major complaints. We started a couple of minutes after arriving at our booked time.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Iain M
Reviewed September 10, 2018

It was my first experience in a scape room and although I found it very hard at the beginning, with the help of the staff we managed to move along and get an idea of what we were supposed to do.

The story was very interesting and the decoration of the room and the special effects made it really realistic and kept us very motivated!

In my opnion it was a great first experience where the hour that we had to scape just disappeared in seconds and we all had a great time. Although we did not manage to scape, we nearly made it!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

From all the escape rooms we have done this is so far our favorite. The design of the room is excellent with a massive attention to detail. Full of surprises and original puzzles (great that the room does not rely too much on locks). Good combination of classic puzzles and more original ones, I won't give any spoilers - super recommended although it may be a bit difficult for complete beginners. The game master was very nice and welcoming. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this room other than it is too bad we've already done it and we can't repeat! If they would open new rooms we would try them for sure. One person in our group is not Spanish speaking and he didn't have any issue to enjoy this room.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I was excited to take my boyfriend to an escape room for the first time and really was looking forward to a great experience and the Enigmik was just what we needed!
The challenges are very original, well designed and cleverly put - clues, details, elements. All of it! I greatly appreciated the fact that it's 100% playable in English and Pep was very welcoming and approachable from the start.
I already have recommended it to most of my friends.
Thank you for the great experience!

Date of experience: July 2018