All reviews i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay short stay great location central location minute walk tiles floor shampoo ramblas suitcases furniture metro fridge pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018

Outstanding location with easy and quick access to everything that you need. From the airport, catch the BLUE AEROBUS line and it will drop you off literally 100 meters from the hotel entrance. A fraction of the cost of a taxi for quick, easy and totally safe access into the center of Barcelona.

Room tip: Great budget place for solo, couple or budget business traveller
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I must say the hotel had a very interesting entrance. If you don't know the code you cannot get into the building. Luckily someone was leaving the building, so I could get in.

Once you get into the building, you will find yourself into a regular apartment building. You need to find out where the reception desk is because there was no signage! When you find it, you have to start knocking the door.

On my first night, I woke up with a thunderstorm at 4 am. I wanted to use the bathroom but water was dripping from the ceiling!! Floor was completely wet. I put towels. I am glad I was not electrocuted. The strange thing is that there were two floors above me, I could not understand how the rain affected me but I understood why, in the morning. Because there was no window glass of the bathroom above me, all the rain came inside then leaked in to my bathroom.

About 4:15 am a crazy commotion started upstairs. People were running, pulling beds, talking, yelling, kids were crying. I went out of my room to see what's going on and ran into a boy. He said water was everywhere upstairs! Then the kids' never-ending scream started. On top of this, someone started playing a radio or something at 4:43 am!!.

When the receptionist came after 8 am, I asked for a full refund, which she did. In 20 minutes I booked another hotel nearby, called H10 Universitat which was AMAZING!

The only good thing about this place is location. Other than that, they did not provide any emergency contact number or even police or fire. We are tourists and not necessarily know what number to dial in case of a catastrophic event. I believe this place was a combination of a hotel and residency. Weird!

This place it worse than a hostel. Run away!!

Room tip: Good location but very noisy
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay if you are looking for a centrally located hotel close to major attractions and transportation. The hotel is very clean and the staff were very friendly and professional. Our room was very spacious and was equipped with a Nespresso machine, coffee capsules, water bottles and a safe. The bathroom had a nice rain shower and included all kinds of toiletries. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KenanKay
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Great place to stay for a few days as a central location. We had room 17 which was a small budget room but, had everything you need for a short stay. The lady on reception was very helpful. We were able to leave our luggage, as we arrived before the check in time. This room is particularly teeny tiny! We travelled for four nights with hand luggage. There would be no room for suitcases if you booked this for s pre cruise hotel. There are larger rooms available so, check out room size. Very clean, modern, tea, coffee, shampoo etc. Hated the rain forest shower as the shower tray is smal, hence virtually impossible to shower without getting hair wet. They do supply shower caps.
Would we stay again? For three or four days sightseeing yes. Pre cruise, or longer vacation, no.

Room tip: Room 17 very small
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Location: great. opposite of university. very central.
Interior: high ceilings, simple but very well picked furniture and tiles. large bathroom. Seems authentic ant stylish.
Maintenance: very clean.
Bed: perfect sleeping ground.
Staff: friendly.
Silence: walls and doors are poorly sound-proofed. And sitting a small child while working at the reception on sunday early morning might prevent derp sleep of guests. But no noise from outside.

Date of stay: May 2018