My boyfriend and I just stayed at the Apartment Provenca property for 4 nights (October 2012). Adorable apartment, perfect for a couple. We loved having breakfast on the little balcony, and having the washing machine was ideal! The whole place was very quiet, being on the courtyard-side of the building. It felt like we really lived in Barcelona, even though it was just for a few days. Although there was a mix-up about our arrival time, Mary very generously waited for us (over an hour!) and showed us around. Kiku was out of town, but was in contact by email to make sure we were happy. Amazing place, amazing people, amazing value (90 Euro / night!) - I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the Art Noveau district, steps away from Passeig the Gracia and its Gaudi Houses, also from la Sagrada Familia and most places of interest. We are in a beautiful Art Noveau building in a flat with high ceilings typical "Modernista". Our B&B is very warm as well as tastefuly decorated for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your BarcelonaBB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelonabb Hotel Barcelona
- BarcelonaBB Barcelona, Catalonia