The value of the Provença apartment for €90/night in Eixample neighborhood of downtown Barcelona was unbeatable. Safe location, clean facilities (bed and kitchen) elevator, clothes washer, wi-fi (slow but you're not going to want to sit home and go on Facebook all day) was all we needed to have a fantastic 4 night stay in Barcelona. We had arranged to have concert tickets to be delivered to Kiku because we didn't have enough time to have them shipped to our US address, so Kiku had gone COMPLETELY out of his way to make sure we had them in time for our concert. That was the most ABOVE & BEYOND customer service I had ever experienced in my life. He even invited us for breakfast and gave us a lot of info about touring Sagrada Familia, metro system, restaurant recommendations, etc. That, alone, is the reason why I wouldn't consider any other location in Barcelona other than Barcelona B&B. Hands down, best location ever! Thanks a ton Kiku!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the Art Noveau district, steps away from Passeig the Gracia and its Gaudi Houses, also from la Sagrada Familia and most places of interest. We are in a beautiful Art Noveau building in a flat with high ceilings typical "Modernista". Our B&B is very warm as well as tastefuly decorated for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BarcelonaBB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelonabb Hotel Barcelona
- BarcelonaBB Barcelona, Catalonia