We stayed at this location in August and September 2012. Our hosts, Kiku and John (and Nieves) were the perfect hosts. They respected our privacy and were there anytime we needed advice, recommendations or restaurant reservations. The lovely home suited us very well. It's very well maintained and clean, the location (close to multiple metro stations and great neighborhoods) has to be the best place to stay in all of Barcelona, and the breakfasts were a delightful time to mingle with the other guests and learn travel tips and more. We will be returning to Barcelona and we will be staying at this location. We wouldn't consider any other place!
Also, a few notes. There are great restaurants in close proximity (De Tapas Madre, Zafra, and more), and there are delicious bakeries just down a few blocks on Girona. Explore Gracia, a great local neighborhood with minimal tourists. Also inquire about visiting the Montjuic cemetery or the Parc de Laberinth - both free of tourists and true gems of this outstanding city. Personally, I could do without the Ramblas altogether. Barcelona has much more to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the Art Noveau district, steps away from Passeig the Gracia and its Gaudi Houses, also from la Sagrada Familia and most places of interest. We are in a beautiful Art Noveau building in a flat with high ceilings typical "Modernista". Our B&B is very warm as well as tastefuly decorated for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your BarcelonaBB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelonabb Hotel Barcelona
- BarcelonaBB Barcelona, Catalonia