“Great place to stay in this vibrant city”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Passenger...
“Great place to stay in this vibrant city”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Arrived by taxi from Barcelona train station (having spent the previous week in Madrid), we were met by owner Antonio, who was friendly and very helpful. Antonio showed us around the spotlessly-clean apartment and all the facilities. As a middle-aged couple, this apartment was perfect for us. The immediate area is well served with bars, restaurants etc. The Girona metro station is just across the road and we used this all the time to travel around the city. Buy the 10-journey tickets - we never waited more than 3 minutes for a train, even on Sunday. During our stay, my wife became briefly unwell and required hospital treatment. Antonio advised us of a nearby public hospital (The Hospital Clinic, metro station of the same name). I cannot fault the care and treatment she received, all the hospital staff were excellent. I hope future visitors won't need this medical recommendation, but in case you do, our experience could not have been better. Back to the apartment now, I highly recommend it as a place to stay, ideal for a couple. Thank you Antonio.

May 11, 2017
Thanks Scott for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I hope your wife feels better and I'm glad she had good care in the hospital Clinic.
It will be a pleasure to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Ruth M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment, fabulous Barcelona”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was in a fantastic location, it was very clean and had everything you could need for a city break. The area felt very safe and it was easy to walk to most places and the metro was a couple of minutes walk away.
Antonio was very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Mar 9, 2017
Hi Ruth, thank you so much for writing a review and also for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Feb 24, 2017
Hello Daniel,
I appreciate your comments and also that you have been so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to host you in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Antonio
Geoff K
Sydney, Australia
“Cosy and quiet with Barcelona at your doorstep”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of four had a wonderful time at Antonio's apartment. We were warmly welcomed by Antonio who gave us maps and advice on what to do.
The location is excellent. Opposite Girona Metro station. There's a good supermarket around the corner. Numerous small shops and cafes nearby. There's a wonderful typical Barcelona market a block away. It's full of fresh seafood, fruit, veggies and much more. It's easy walking into the city and also only 10 minutes walk to La Sagrada Familia.
The apartment is spacious. We were all happy with the beds. Two singles in one bedroom and a queen in the main. Having two bathrooms was a bonus! All you need is in the apartment including a washing machine. Drying clothes is an experience as the washing line is literally off the back balcony - 5 floors up!! Fortunately there is a lift.
Antonio was very helpful throughout our stay and even sorted a taxi to the airport when we departed.
One little Barcelona tip - the water has a strange taste. Bottled water is super cheap from the supermarket.
Highly recommended

Jan 9, 2017
Hi Geoff, thank you very much for that you have writing a review about your stay in my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I thank you also for being so careful with my apartment and that you have left it clean and tidy.
Thanks again,
Antonio
Dr_Greyba...
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Great base to explore city”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Well presented and clean apartment. Good bedding and comfortable beds. Good range of utensils and cookware in kitchen. Near restaurants and supermarkets and metro. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Position
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 7, 2016
Hi Gill, thank you very much for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Best wishes, Antonio
Scenic265...
“Just perfect”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Very good location, walking distance from as well the touristic regio as some nice restaurants. Very clean en well-equiped appartement, good communication with the owner. Can't think of anything negative to say, just hier it, you won't be dissapointed.

Traveling group: Friends
Nov 13, 2016
Thank you very much for the review. I will be delighted to welcome you again on your next visit to Barcelona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing