“Exceptional....”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had the lunch menu today...€ 45, including one glass of wine. Absolutely amazing price/quality ratio. I can still taste the fennel mouse.....and the main course Hake was stunning. Without a doubt the best meal I have had in the last 6 months. Completely deserves its 1 Michelin star....and the patronage of all. Did I say how great the fennel mouse was? Its one of those dishes that I will remember for a long time.....

2  Thank MarkTluszcz

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Food, service, staff were all excellent, this is very very good value for a 1 star restaurant, I've eaten in worse two stars restaurants!! Only slight moan we were charged for two bottles of wine when we only had one, this was quickly rectified though

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Honestly, I've been to other Michelin star restaurants and this one doesn't deserve the title. The service was fine but the waiter meant to explain the dishes got lazy about explaining things half way through and a lot of details about each dish were left out. The food was OK but lot's of dishes lacked adequate flavor and I've eaten plenty of things with similar things that tasted much better. The waitress responsible for the wine pairing was excellent and carefully explained how each wine was meant to complement the dish we were eating. Unfortunately the food and the waiter responsible for the food didn't keep up. The sea bass was bland. The pig tail was the same. The cherry and foie was excellent. Some dishes being excellent really doesn't satisfy a michelin star expectation. The fact that a number of dishes were unmemorable is quite disappointing. I went to Con Gracia the night before and while it doesn't have Michelin's recognition the food was more flavorful, the service was more attentive and the experience was more pleasant. I just don't believe this restaurant is worth it. There's a lot of better food in Barcelona. I'm not bothered on the cost. Actually 140 Euros for a tasting menu with wine pairing at a michelin star restaurant is not very expensive but the quality just wasn't there. There are many better dining experiences to be had and I'm sorry I wasted an evening at Moo. The view of the hotel's lobby didn't bother me as much as others who have complained about it. The venue is sufficiently separated and you can see the chef's at work which is interesting.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The tasting meal was excellent and met my expectations of a Michelin Star restaurant. Service was extremely correct and all the dished were fantastic. Extremely creative and a great taste. Definitively worth going back

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had the Classics menu with the Wine menu to go with it. It was a perfect match between the courses and the Wine right from the start to finish. The dishes were simply so tasty, delicate, sophisticated and thought-through! The service was perfect and with a great attention to every detail throughout the whole evening. This was a unique experience.

1  Thank Carsten J