TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Barcelona Birthday

I took my wife and 19 of her friends on the jazz cruise for her 40th Birthday. It was a great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Z612VCpeterf
Lymm, United Kingdom
via mobile
Stunning sunset over Barcelona

I booked a private sunset cruise on the Minerva for me, my husband and our 2 adult children during... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dawn S

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $49.70
from $61.98
from $19.72
from $73.25
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise captain noah great captain hour trip recommend this trip perfect instructions safety brief life jackets fabulous trip great afternoon different perspective spend an afternoon two hours couple of hours small group tapas fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2014

Barcelona Boat are convivial hosts. The boat is spotless and they gave us a thorough safety briefing, It started with a splash, as Noah pointed out bait balls of fish being chased by tuna across the bay - an unexpected surprise. Heading up the coast the crew had good local knowledge and were able to answer all my questions about the local architecture and Barcelona skyline. Mooring up, we enjoyed a swim off the boat followed by a light lunch of local cheeses, meats and Cava, Lying on the front of the boat, I thought I was in a Duran Duran video. Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank S Q
Reviewed October 15, 2014

Noah was friendly and personable and the trip was great value. We had the opportunity to have a quick drive of the yacht, and relax on the front of the with a cold beer to catch some rays and take in the sights... Heaven!

Reviewed October 8, 2014

We joined Skipper Noah on a lovely sunny day in Barcelona. His boat is moored in Port Olympic convenient to restaurants and the beach.

After gently passing out of the harbour we travelled up the coast admiring Barcelona from the sea - quite a different experience. He pointed out landmarks and eventually we anchored off the coast and two of our party went for a swim. They pronounced the water warm. In total we spent about 4 hours on the boat. We highly reccommend this and cannot wait to repeat the next time we visit.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014

My family, my friends and I had a great time on this sunset cruise along the Barcelona skyline!
We were regaled with wine, cava, nibbles and old Gouda cheese while we watched the sun go down on the city.
Though it was a bit choppy the boat stayed quite stable and nothing was spilled. The seating is comfortable and the table big enough for a full meal. Though we did not use them there are two comfortable looking bedrooms below deck, as well as a bathroom, kitchen and another seating area.
Noah is a good natured and knowledgeable skipper and Helen a sparkly and fun assistant.
We had a great time and will be back for more next time we come to Barcelona! :)

1  Thank nikolam442
Reviewed October 7, 2014

What a fun way to spend a couple of hours! The beaches were packed all along the city coastline so we opted to see the city from a different perspective. As it was very calm we were able to sunbathe on the padded solarium at the front of the boat, and we even braved a dip in the sea (apparently it was 24 degrees C) for a brief swim, as there is a swimming platform and ladder at the back of the boat. It was so great to be able to relax and not worry about our belongings being stolen from the beach, while we swam and sunbathed in peace. We didn't choose to stop in one of the coastal villages for a paella lunch, although this is an option (maybe next time), instead we nibbled on the onboard snacks and enjoyed the chilled soft drinks available. The captain has a fishing license, so we threw a line out behind us just in case, although sadly we didn't catch dinner (apparently there are mackerel, sea bream and other tasty things to be had). On arrival back in port we toasted with a glass of cava and enjoyed the sunset from the comfortable cockpit of the boat.