“Very very good!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montjuic
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We went there for the paella. Even though I'm not a "Paella Expert", the meal was excellent! The place has a very elegant ambiance. The prices are very reasonable. Service is attentive, not intrusive. Deserts were excellent. I wish I can visit the place more often. Definitely would go back!
One thing - the coordinates that open the Google Maps App from the TripAdvisor App are wrong - check the address in the map before going on the wrong place.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went here last week as it was close to our hotel and it did not disappoint. nice admosphere, good service and excellent food and wine. Would certainly go there again during the next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here last night, I had the monkfish the portion size was excellent and it was cooked perfectly. My partner had the sirloin, he likes it we'll done, the first time it came out it was too rare so they changed it for a thinner piece which was cooked just as he liked it. The decoration is a mix of modern with old, the lighting is just right and the temperature was good, not blasted with cold air. The service was very good our waiter was very pleasant and attentive. We are going back again and would recommend to others.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We where looking for a restaurant that could cook a diversity of rice dishes, so this is a good restaurant with a decent choice.
Starters where a bit mixed, but very nice in the main and the arroz a Banda was tasty although nowhere near the best I have eaten. Other diners had a mixed opinion of the other varieties of rice dishes on offer.
Price was reasonable but borderline in the expensive side. If you want a nice paella in Barcelona this is a good example

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Eleche provided for a great night to indulge in Barcelona - the food was good overall and the restaurant was lovely way to end our stay. The staff appeared to be running behind although the restaurant was fairly empty. The food was slightly over priced for the quality provided. When traveling in Barcelona I do not think that I would visit again as there are so many other options.