“I'd give it 6 Stars if I could...”
Review of Con Gracia

Con Gracia
Reserve with
Con Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 10,000 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: At Con Gracia, chef Jordi Delfa offers his diners three carefully selected tasting menus using Mediterranean ingredients with subtle Asian influences. The Traditional menu offers a selection of five well executed dishes, while the Surprise menu, also consisting of five dishes, is designed to reveal the typical flavours of Con Gracia. The third menu (Expresion) aims to totally seduce diners with the sumptuous pleasures of Con Gracia's cuisine. The restaurant changes its menus every 2-3 months.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Con Gracia is a wonderful find in Barcelona. My daughter and I were looking for a place to eat and had been recommended a restaurant that was rated in the thousands on Tripadvisor.ca. With over 4,000 eateries in the city we decided to look at the other end. Number 1 has a Michelin Star and it was fully booked. Number two was likewise fully booked but number 3 had a table. Con Gracia is dinner theater. The 12 table restaurant is in on a tiny lane in the old city and they take reservations on the net.
The food....Ah, the food. You get a choice of two menus with wine parings. The traditional meal is 5 courses and I've never seen a menu that included everything I like. Or you can choose the Surprise which is exactly that. Without giving away the secrets I can say that we were drawn into the meal by the owner in a way that is totally unique. Trust me. It's worth the visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My now fiance proposed to me in Parc Guell and then took me to this amazing place for dinner- WOW! We chose the 'surprise' menu and were certainly not disappointed. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing- we are planning a trip back to Con Gracia asap!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

From when you walk through the door until you leave Chef Paul Treacy takes you on a gastronomic journey of delights. My wife and I chose the (The Surprise Menu) which consists of the chefs Mediterranean/Catalan take on several dishes fused with fresh local produce.
To add to that the waiters are attentive, charming but not too overbearing and take their time to explain each dish that gets placed in front of you.
The place itself is small but this only adds to the charm as with only ten tables there is adequate space for a romantic evening like we had or with some friends. The evening lasted a good two hours and was the highlight of our trip to Barcelona.

1  Thank DanielN1
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Probably sounding like a broken record on here due to all the good reviews but this is a really amazing place to go. Start to finish the service , food and wine is outstanding, one of the most memorable meals I have had.

1  Thank Islington70
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was surprise for us that the restaurant was so small. In the menu was only 2 variations for choosing, but the food and the way of serving was so good that it is enough. The atmospare was not impressive for us, but the food and helpfull staff compensate everithing!