Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

In the heart of Barcelona, you will find this ideal B&B! It is only 3 minutes away from the tube station! Manu the owner is very nice and makes you feel at home. He gave us good recommendations on places to eat. The rooms are very clean and very well decorated! The bed linen is spotless. We had a room with double bed and a single bed for our son! Very spacious! The bathrooms (3 of them) are just next door! You even have a hair dryer in each room! And no need to take any shampoo or shower gel as everything is provided. They give you towels as well. All in all, I would definitely book again! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

This B&B is simply adorable. My friend and I stayed a relatively spacious room with two twin beds. The rooms themselves don't have their own bathrooms but there are three to choose from right in the hall and they are all very clean. The staff I'd very friendly and helpful. They offer a delicious breakfast for only 3€ a day. The only drawback is the hotel is a little ways from the more historic and lively parts of Barcelona, but the Metro is near by and can get you there.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2015

I only write on TripAdvisor if something is good... This B&B is nothing shorter than FANTASTIC, the owners are service minded, humble and personable, if you NEED, ask! and they fix it.. The rooms are clean, the area is buzzing with culture and parks...
Breakfast is so cheap,it's a luxury backpackers paradise or an upper class B&B.
4 star for me!
5 star service

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GarTay75
Reviewed January 1, 2015 via mobile

호스텔 분위기라 삭막할 줄 알았는데 엄청 가족같고 좋네요!!!아내분은 한국분,남편분은 외국분이신데 두분 다 영어 잘하시고 친절하세요. 화장실 등 시설도 깨끗하고 따뜻한물 잘 나와요~~몬주익언덕도 가까워서 금방 올라갔다 올 수 있네요!! 3유로 지불하면 조식도 제공해주시는데 양식/한식 골라먹는 것 가능합니다.여기 고민하시는분들 예약하시면 후회안하실거에요~~
Very good! All Bedrooms and toilets are very clean too. They change the bath rug everyday.
You can eat breakfast about 3 euro. And you can choose menu(bread or korean food). It's very close from monjuic. When you have T10, it also close from ramblas street. It also good choice!! You will not disappoint.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank yewonl2015
Reviewed October 3, 2014

I had a lovely time here and left impressed. During my stay, I made new friends and the owners were kind and so helpful. The B&B was comfortable and affordable, plus really great location. Nice and convenient to get to major attractions yet situated in a cultural haven of Barcelona which isn't dizzyingly tourist-y - the place is beautiful. I would definitely want to come back for another stay, longer next time round. Free wifi, room was cosy, CLEAN, relaxed, home away from home vibe. Owners also provided me with heaps of information and advice on what to do in Barcelona. I wholeheartedly recommend Camino Bed & Breakfast to other travellers out there! Enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: September 2014