“good bar with food”

Ranked #2,240 of 11,885 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Venezuelan
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Venezuelan tapas bar. Relaxed atmosphere, Venezuelan food and drinks. Caribbean rums and Cocktails. Saturday and Sunday Brunches with live music. Roots cuban and NY salsa. Latin-American tapas. Different types of mojitos and Caipirinhas, fresh fruit Daiquiris. Fresh Garden patio open until 10 p.m.
Reviewed May 15, 2018

nice pub for a drink with music.
They also serve good snacks and arepas.
I would say this is a place where prices are ok.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time at this place, staff are super friendly and welcoming, the music is very much a pair with the theme and it’s super cozy. Cocktails are fantastic and the food makes you really feel at home, for me a Venezuelan National, I gotta say, this is the real deal!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I have worked in the service industry in over 2 decades for the top 5 international airlines and hotel around the world, and I have not experienced such hospitality as I did in the "rabipelao" The staff was incredibly helpful, when I entered the restaurant after I left my wallet in the taxi I took. They helped me by lending me the restauran's phone to call my credit cards in the US . I was able to cancel my credit card before something could've happened. We were recommended food from the menu with understanding of what has just happened.
I can't thank them enough.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Frank F
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Amazing arepas!! Good quantity and so tasty! Good price as well. The service could be better, they were so busy all the time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, a reminder of quality from travels in S.America. Service was attentive, atmosphere good. I shall return.

Date of visit: September 2017