“What a gem!”

Neighborhood: El Raval
Toronto, Canada
“What a gem!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stumbled into this place about 20 minutes after arriving in BCN, soaking wet because I was unprepared for the downpour that greeted me.

A welcoming, busy, cheerful, delightful place!

Have the appetizer with the eggs (can't remember the name) as well as the dessert with the matò cheese. I wanted to lick the plate clean. Stayed long enough for my shirt to dry and for the rain to stop. Absolutely fantastic experience!

Visited August 2014

• Vietnamese first
Madrid, Spain
“A must in Barcelona!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Friendly and at the same time, gastronomic restaurant, located 7 min away from Las Ramblas. We were a group of 8 friends and, even the restaurant was complete, the owner managed to find us a cozy location. The food was absolutely fantastic . We started with some deboned chicken wings as a starter. I also ordered a fantastic green rice and a dessert, la Torrija de Manuel. They also offer some really interesting Atlantic wines...let them suggest you the one that matches best your meal. This restaurant is a must in Barcelona.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Christine J
Montreal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dish I've ever tasted!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Amazingly we got a spot at Arume and it was fabulous! We had the Scallops, Burratina salad, Iberian pork carpaccio and the Off the bone lamb. The pork was the best dish I have ever tasted, bar none! Great staff, awesome Polish bartender, and the blackberry mojito was fantastic. It feels like a bunch of buddies got together and opened a restaurant, each with their own specialty. A must visit!!

1 Thank Timquinn1977
barcelona
“Must go ”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Super nice waiters and super delicious food.
It's not a compliment it's the truth.
The price is 32€ with drinks
Amazing and with no doubt I recommend it

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meal and ambiance!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

It was my second time in Barcelona and I was recommended this new restaurant by a friend in NY. I am thrilled that I actually took the time to seek it out! I adore the feeling of welcome that I felt during my visit! The food is phenomenal! It's like eating at your grandmother's house as far as taste and quality but with a chic presentation! I ordered the octopus which was coked to perfection. My husband and I ordered the lamb and the duck. Two great choices, again cooked perfectly with amazing flavor! The best part about Spain is the food and this restaurant provides you with a brilliant taste of the country. If you tried to eat this quality of food in NY it would cost you an arm and a leg. This is a must go!!

• Visited July 2014