“Pricey but Convenient”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed December 16, 2015

We had just a few extra minutes before our tour of Park Guell started. After the steep uphill walk from the bus stop we needed a little refreshment & snack.

There's a decent selection of sandwiches, hot drinks, bottled drinks, snacks. It's priced a little high but they are also located right by the park.

The 2 ladies behind the counter are a little rude & snobbish. Actually, I'm not sure they even spoke one word to me...not even hello. Hmmm

Clean restaurant. Clean bathrooms but no diaper changing table. Air conditioned.

There were several places to stop for drinks/snacks so I probably wouldn't visit it again. I'd try one of the other places.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed November 15, 2015 via mobile

nothing extraordinary, but good for a quick stop either before or after visiting the park.
staff is friendly
you may find good sweet temptations

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 4, 2015

Oh my God! What can I say.... I am a chocoholic and this was THE most amazing hot chocolate I have ever had in my life! It was solid chocolate melted into a cup. I was in heaven!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

This shop/cafe has various things on offer. I had a delicious butter croissant which ( if I understood the Spanish correctly) they make on site. My cappuccino was good, as was my husbands ice coffee. Both coffees were pretty small for the price though.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 4, 2015

The lady behind the desk did not want to wait on us. I purchased an okay fruit juice, water and sodas. They lady refused to take my husbands Euro because it had a tear in it so he had to get another bill. Then after she wouldn't take our ripped money she was glad to give away her ripped money to us as change. My husband questioned it and she proceeded to argue with us. No need to be hateful to customers that are helping you have a job and we would have purchased more if we would have been received in a nicer manner.

Date of visit: July 2015