“Best Pulled Pork Of my life”

Bar Centro Burgers & Craft Beer
Ranked #321 of 10,956 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: We cook what we love to eat and we do it as we think it should be, HandCrafted. We love hamburgers and cfrat beer with our soul. Fire and ember, merge and balance; Doing it with our hands makes us human. Craft processes are important, from creating each sauce with a unique flavor to choosing the type of brioche or bread for our sandwiches. Our menu fuses flavors of the world, inspired by the American cuisine that is our base to combine the best flavors of each continent. Our juicy burgers of “VACA VIEJA” with designation of Galician origin will make you can't stop salivating.
Reviewed May 2, 2017

This is the right place for Pulled Pork and Craft Beer, all the places I have visited with craft beer on tap were grat but the selection in this bar is out of question the best so far, amazing and the best local and imported craft beer from all europe and the pulled pork, my mouth watter every time I think about it, I tried the Sweet Chilli Thai Pulled and I had to ask for a second one to take away OMG just the best of the best here!!!

1  Thank gemmadelcristal

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Theres nothing more rewarding than a burger, in this place you can have big burgers for a very good price and the quality is top, is like la creme de la creme of burgers, the potatoes are to die for the bravas and the french fries. As a plus they have craft beer this is really a plus because the beer in spain is awfull so here you can taste several handcrafted

2  Thank mikegrauer25
Reviewed March 13, 2017

On my last visit to Barcelona I made a stop at local burger eatery. From the beginning I thought that the food was outstanding and the service was awesome, fast, helpful and most importantly courteous to traveler like me. This time around this place exceeded my expectations. Since my last visit the place has just gotten better, with a great selection of craft beer from all around Europe and a new menu that is just fantastic. I recommend the Brisket

3  Thank r0m0mer0
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

We went here on our first night in Barcelona - it was right round the corner from our apartment. The food was amazing - the pulled pork was lovely and the waiter was great at recommending craft beers to go along with the meal. Really cheap too!

2  Thank Kirsty M
Reviewed March 1, 2017

I'm a craft brewer in Ireland, I went there with two friends (one of them is a chef) and we had the best burgers ever! I really enjoyed the pulled pork one, they have a very good selection of the best craft beers in Catalonia, we tried them all and at the end of the night, the owner started talking to us and he made us try the very special beers he had behind the bar, we had an amazing time with them, very friendly, good beer, good food and great craig!
Cheers to them! I'm definitively coming back the next time I'm in Barcelona, I can say we made new amazing friends and an awesome discovery of one of the best bars I've ever been!

2  Thank Daniel C