Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $18.40
from $23.00
from $51.80
2,992 results
All reviews day pass red route three routes top deck hop on hop different routes blue line bus tour your bearings ear phones buses run open top bus head phones audio commentary entire city points of interest sagrada familia
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We took this tour in the afternoon hoping to tour the city for the next 24 hours, but no one informed us that it was only valid for the calendar day and not 24 hours as usual. We were very disappointed has we then only had 3 hours but paid full price

Reviewed 4 days ago

The tour was a joke. The headphones did not work properly. Much of the tour lacked narration when the headphones actually did work and the staff was unhelpful to fix it. We hopped off the bus after a fairly short trip. What a waste of $70 for me and my wife.

Reviewed 6 days ago

We called the company direct to book our three tickets including the skip the line for La Sagrada. I bought one with tower access which was fine. For the other two I was sent an e-mail with two e-voucher. When I printed it they both looked the same. I call back and mention that, I was told when it is scanned they will be different, it was not and the two had 19/9/ 2018 in stead of 19/10/2018 which I did not noticed before I got there. The tower access had the right dated. Firstly my son and I was denied access with the tickets because it was wrong date and two of the same codes.I was advised to contact the company and get my money back. I wrote an e-mail asking for my return balance for the La Sagrada. I am still waiting to hear from them. I would not recommend this company at all. They know what it is like at the gate.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We spent the whole day on the bus, I have not been on a bus for years !
We took the 1 day pass and travelled the red and blue lines throughout. Took in most of the sights and stopped at a couple of selected sites to walk or sight see. Back on the bus and complete the tour.
We were staying very close to Sagrada Familiar and the bus stop was less than 2 minutes from our hotel.
I can't fault the tour at all, only wish we had got the 2 day pass. Perhaps next time

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

While a good way to see the city, the information on the bus regarding different areas was basically just naming the stops. I'd be surprised if there was more than 5min of info per 1h on the bus.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Brilliant way to see the city. But... the route is only in 1 direction so it's a 2 hour return trio no matter where you get off. The red route is called the orange(naranja) route locally. The last 1/3 of the red route was a bit tedious I got the impression it was just to include fc barcelona.
The commentary was very good up to that point.
I would definitely recommend booking this as first day familiarisation. Get up early. Do both tours then use public transport to take you back to a place of interest on subsequent days.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took the two days deal, I think it was €34. We visited in October, the weather was warm but windy and one of the days was raining. The bus was a perfect solution. We saw everything and stepped down to explore when we liked. Try to get in the front of the top floor. The only complaints are the annoying music that accompanied the English narrative. Also, if you travel with friends or a few in a group make sure to tell the ticket inspectors. The drivers tend to slam the doors in your face when the bus is full , so families get separated.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We caught the red bus and the journey started well with a friendly bus driver. The earphones worked well. We decided to get off at one of the Montjuic stops and spent some time wandering around the gardens and Olympic area. We understood that the buses ran every 6-20 minutes (give or take). After our excursion we duly waited for a bus to come by. After at least 45 minutes waiting we gave up and took a taxi to Montjuic Funicular. We were so annoyed we did not bother catching any more Barcelona Turistic buses.

1  Thank 573anne
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a great way to see Barcelona. Buses were frequent & commentary was very informative. It took in lots of places & being able to get off & on gave us a chance to see places we would not have been able to get to. Great value too.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I used this bus touristic one year ago but now I found that most sound systems are not working, very poor quality, It is very crowded, especially at Sagrada but I have to say they have lots of buses. The routes are however not practical, if you want to visit just Sagrada, for example, you have to continue the tour until the end because there is no connecting station to make it shorter.