Tripadvisor

Baritimo
Reserve a Table
Ranked #686 of 11,756 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Port Vell (Old Port)
Description: Mediterranean cuisine restaurant: paellas, tapas and seafood specialties to enjoy with best views on the 2nd floor of the Maremagnum mall in Barcelona.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Bad and rude service. We asked for the white wine of the house, and asked what kind of wine it was, but the servant refused to tell us. The bread we asked as a appetizer came finally with the main dish. I didn’t find any chicken in my chicken crisp stripes. The ice cream was old. And the ‘fresh’ fruit for desert came from a can.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (851)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Nice bar with a port view. Barkeeper Luca was very fast and good in serving the cocktails. Recommend) Restoran was very bad in serving, took very long time waiting for the menu, after 15 min I went to the bar and Luca make it better.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

First customers at this Cafe and waiter was bored to serve. Sticky and scratched table. Literally watery coffee. Waiter was still standing at the bar all the time. Sorry to have bothered you.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Apart from the view i would not recommend this place. Service was well dismal. Not busy but took 15 mins for two drinks one was a bottle of beer, my cocktail was the smallest glass, the size of a sherry glass. For 10€ i was expecting more than 2 sips. Spent more time trying to pay than drinking. Not for us. Was a treat but massively disappointed.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

I had a birthday yesterday and I had the best time there. The food is great, the staff, the view and everything!!! Milena Ivanova (Public relations) was so nice, she recommended us what food to order and gave us a glass of champagne for my birthday. I recommend this place a 100%!