Con's - the room smelt of sewage, very hot, no Windows/fresh air and the hotel only lets you use the air conditioning when they think it's hot! Hair dryer didn't work. The switch for the room lights and bedside lamp were behind your sleeping pillow so I kept knocking the lights on during the night. You could hear everyone's movements in the corridors. No complimentary refreshments in the room
Pro's - rooms where clean, shower worked beautifully, bed was comfortable, TV worked with acceptable picture quality, great location, good selection for breakfast and interesting decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona