Just off Las Ramblas, perfect staring point to explore the city. The staff is very nice, helpful and polite. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious enough.
We asked for a double bed so we were initially given a smaller room with a window looking at the internal corridor of the hotel. Big NO NO. So we settled for two single beds pushed together and a small window looking outside the hotel but inside the living room of the neighbour :)
Wifi was only available at the lobby (not in the rooms) which is inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona