Located very close to LA Rumbla and Placa Catalunya in the Gothic area, and close to all sorts of bars and restaurants and that was a real bonus.
The room was clean and tidy but I missed no kettle to make a hot drink and no iron available in your room.
I also found the room was not very sound proof - you could hear a lot of people talking in the corridor however it was very reasonably priced for the location, so if you want a great location and are going to be exploring a lot then I still recommend this Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona