We felt happy choosed this hotel after we've changed our room from double (which was very small and without a window) to twin and we didn't pay extra. Room was with modern interior, nice bath room, comfortable bad and french little balkong. No comments about a bar/kitchen because we eat in nearest coffees. We can recommend it sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona