“clean and comfortable and in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Scenic689...
“clean and comfortable and in a great location”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Hans was a wonderful host to my small travel group. When we arrived he was on site to greet us (even though we were a bit early!) and he provided great suggestions for our week-long stay. The apartment was clean and comfortable and in a great location. We walked pretty much everywhere without too much trouble, and for longer trips we hopped on the metro which was nearby as well. There is a binder that Hans and the other hosts put together in the apartment that is full of useful tips and suggestions for food and activities. And what's more, I felt that I could contact Hans with questions if need be. Our group felt very welcomed. We had a very early flight back home and Hans helped us to figure out arrangements to get to the airport - it was such a relief! This is a great place to stay and Hans and the other hosts were wonderful. I would highly suggest this location.

Date of stay: January 2017
Arivivi
Toronto, Canada
“reveiw”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment has a very good location, close to metro, supermarket, and all those travel highlights. The house is clean, well renovated, we have a wonderful time of stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
suzannet4...
Puerto Rico
“Would have been perfect without the cigarette smoke”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I agree with all the other reviews - Hans and Jose were great, loved their recommendations, the flat was clean and well furnished. BUT it reeked of stale cigarettes. I had to wash absolutely everything as soon as I left as the smell was overwhelming. If you are a smoker I'm sure it would be fine!

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Oct 28, 2016
Hi Sorry to hear this, this apartment is no-smoking (only in the balcony), and wish you had alerted me during your stay so I would have done something about it!
Reviewed October 17, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

person found this review helpful

Date of stay: January 2015
Management Response
Aug 19, 2016
This review applies to my listing "Ideal Flat in Plaza Sagrada Familia"
Reviewed November 3, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Date of stay: October 2014
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing