“Great authentic burgers a stone's throw from La Sagrada Familia”
Review of Le Coq & The Burg - CLOSED

Le Coq & The Burg
Cuisines: Spanish, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At the beginning of Gaudi Avenue you'll find the best BURGERS and EGGS at Sagrada Familia. Free range eggs and burgers made with ECO meat originary from Catalan Pyrenees. Seasonal and local food. Daily BRUNCH menu with EGGS BENEDICT, fruit natural JUICES and HOMEMADE cakes. We also have VEGGIE burger and GLUTEN FREE bread.
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Came here right after touring the Sagrada Familia as my father-in-law was interested in something besides tapas or Spanish food. Great burgers, with very generous portions and delicious flavored buns! The fries are fantastic, and while all was cooked to order, it was a pretty quick meal. I highly recommend, and I will be going back! They speak both English and French!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were looking for lunch and a way to book online tickets to Sagrada Familia, we strolled past this little Cafe and decided to try it out. They didn't have any large outdoor dinning areas but offered wonderful food at very reasonable prices, there was also the added advantage of free WiFi. My wife and I were very glad we stopped here, lovely food and lovely staff!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had two burgers and they were good. Both were juicy and nice, I just would have added a little pepper.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I have been wandering barcelona or a week. We are staying near sagrada familia and our evening meals have mostly been with 4 blocks of it. This was exactly as advertised. Tasty Eco food and artisanal local brew. The staff was friendly and one employe spoke English. They had prepared both Spanish and English versions of the Catalan menu, which we found a rarity. The burgers were superb. I like mine on the rare side while my wife likes hers moist but very well done. They nailed both. Beef was excellent and the burger with Brie and cartelized onions was one of the best I can remember having.

It s a great place!

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I can't compliment this place enough! Great staff and unbelievable burger! The price was very reasonable considering the location and the quality of the food! Definitely recommend getting the 'catalana' it was delicious!