We have just got back from 4 nights in Barcelona. The apartment we booked was one of the studios but we were really lucky and Augustus upgraded us and gave us a bigger apartment.
The location is really good, it is about 3 or 4 min walk to Drassanes metro (green line) and only a few more minutes to the harbour, 20 mins to the beach, 10 mins to placa catalunya.
El Raval is a really lively place to be based, close to the gothic quarter and easy to get to other parts of the city.
The apartment was really clean and tidy, good bed and shower. The internet connection was really good. If I'm being really picky then it was slightly annoying that there is only a ceiling light in the bedroom, but we just bought a cheap torch from one of the numerous shops selling anything and everything nearby so it wasn't a problem.
The staff were really helpful, friendly and not pushy. They were always around the building as well so it was easy to find them if you needed help or advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These apartments are located in the historic center of Barcelona, near Las Ramblas.Equipped with all modern amenities, the apartments you can enjoy an intimate and independence and to travel with family or friends. There is a lift and a great terrace where you can commonly used for barbeques or relaxing in the middle of the city. You can also visit the Gothic Quarter, located just a few minutes walk from the harbor and the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your AinB Las Ramblas-Guardia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments In Barcelona Las Ramblas-Guardia Hotel Barcelona
- AinB Las Ramblas-Guardia Barcelona, Catalonia