Booked well in advance for a better rate but had to pay the full deposit. E-mails answered very promptly. Called from airport and the guy was waiting for us with keys. Entrance is non-descript and can be easily missed. Lift is tiny. We stayed at # 41 on 4th Floor facing Carrer Valencia.
2 Adults and 2 kids. Plenty of space and storage. Views not great but who cares? No major problem with noise from road or neighbours and the AC worked vey well. Kid's room was closer to the lift and the entrance lobby and they had slight problem with neighbours using the lift few times late in the night and talking loudly one night. The main bedroom is far removed with heavy curtains and I slept very well. No problem with hot water at all like the previous poster. Could have done with an electric kettle and one of the ceramic hobs was not working. Reasonably well kept but the shower cubicle could do with some heavy duty cleaning.
One change of sheet & towels in one week stay but no cleaning. Beds comfortable. No safe for your valuables
The area felt safe. Not great for nightlife but excellent for families with loads of eateries including McDonald and Subway if you are stuck.
5 minute walk to Sagrada famila so that you can go early in the morning. Not a single English speaking channel in TV. Reduced to watching Disney channel and repeats of FC Barcelona football matches. The wireless worked smoothly with good connection speed.
Generally speaking we had a very good stay and I won't have any hesitation in recommending this for a familiy vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MH Apartments Sagrada Familia are recently reformed, situated just next to Sagrada Familia monument (Eixample). Stylish and spacious 2 bedroom/bathrooms apartments (75-85 mt²) with all amenities and facilities included. The apartments has two bathrooms (one onsuite with bath and the other with shower. The kitchen has utensils and equipment. The living room has a double sofa bed. These apartments can accommodate from 2 to 6 people suitable for family holidays and business stays, a new accommodation option in Barcelona. Large, comfortable and equipped apartments with all amenities included in the price. We offer 24 hours customer service and one free cleaning service for stays of 7 or more nights. All the apartments have balconies, some of them looking out onto the main street València. All the apartments have international channels and free Wifi internet access. Available under request cot, hairdryer and DVD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your MH Apartments S. Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mh Apartments Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona
- MH Apartments S. Familia Barcelona, Catalonia