“Best Do It Yourself Brunch”
Review of Timeline Bar

Timeline Bar
Ranked #2,551 of 11,155 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American, European, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Cute, quirky bar/restaurant in the heart of the Gracia neighborhood. Creative tapas menu served in the evenings and buffet brunch served on weekends and holidays.
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

This cozy brunch spot was absolutely the best for our last day here. The wait wasn't long since we got there right after it opened. You get an all you can drink Mimosa for 1 and half hours. The deviled eggs was delicious, the baked foods hit my sweet tooth, and the chocolate chip pancakes were divine!!! A must re-visit when we return!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I went here for brunch with a group of friends. Online it says that brunch without alcohol is 15Euros but with is 18.50. I said I didn't drink, but I still had to pay the same. Firstly- the food. It's def not worth 18.50, most of the food is not homemade, hams, cheeses from a packet, hard bagels, juice from a bottle. The carrot cake however is fantastic and the hollandaise sauce on the eggs was very nice. My biggest issue though is that the place is filthy, and I mean filthy. The plates were so dirty! We had to search for a clean one, which was almost impossible to find. When I say dirty- they all had bits of food stuck onto them. It's very off putting, My friend had a tea in a dirty mug. Oh- and avoid the cumberland sausages they were totally undercooked. Dissapointed!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

We were wandering around Gracia searching for a restaurant which served burgers, as we were feeling like eating meat. Having been put off by a burger restaurant close which was crammed with people and where there was no intimacy at all ... we decided to give it a try without much hope. The salad was fresh and tasty and the burger really delicious. We are definitely coming back !

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Our favorite time to visit Timeline is for brunch on Sundays. They offer their brunch on Saturday as well. Upon arrival you are given a laminated menu. You get to choose two warm tapas (with vegetarian options!) and either a chocolate chip or plain pancake. That alone would probably be enough to fill me up but they also have salads, cheeses, cured meats, bagels, and fruit on the counter for you to choose buffet-style. Oh, and bottomless mimosas. It doesn't get much better than this super casual bar!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016

Loved everything about this place from the delicious food, great service, to the quirky decor and ambiance. This is brunch at its best!

Pros:
- Great selection of fingerfood that you can fill up on as you wish
- In addition, you have a choice to order three warm dishes with the brunch menu
- Unlimited Mimosa included :)
- Unusual decor that creates a chilled and relaxed vibe
- Friendly and smiling staff

Cons:
- I can't think of any – although I do advise going there extra hungry as everything is so tempting!

Favourites:
- The warm pancake
- The mismatching antique furniture
- The blackboard walls in the bathroom

Date of visit: July 2015