Stayed two nights here with friends and have to say we could not fault the hotel. Location was excellent (short walk from train station) and excellently situated for bars, cafes, restaurants and shops. Yes it does over look a school (at back of hotel) and this can be noisy but this is not the hotels fault. Barcelona is a very busy city and the noise whether it is from the school, traffic or bars is a consequence of this. The hotel staff on duty were really friendly and made us feel most welcome. Would I stay again… definitely yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Barcelona Hotel is a hotel next to Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona, where families and couples can enjoy unique personalised services and the charm of one of the best areas in Barcelona. Located on Barcelona's main commercial street, this boutique hotel next to Paseo de Gracia offers you unique services. Book now and get all the facilities for your confort like free Wifi, bikes, ipads and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Splitty, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Petit Palace Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bcn Barcelona
- Petit Palace Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Petit Palace Barcelona Catalonia