6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$147
Priceline$147
Hotels.com$147
eDreams$147
Orbitz.com$147
CheapTickets$147
2,978 results
All reviews close to the airport tower club duplex suite star hotel metro station business hotel amazing hotel shuttle hesperia city gym conference kettle stylish eur
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We needed to stay in Barcelona for 2 nights prior to our cruise. This hotel came up if sorted by stars, it is close to the airport and the harbour so I went ahead and booked 2 rooms. One for my in-laws and one for my husband, my 5yo daughter and I.
I was then contacted that if there is going to be 3 people in the room I have to upgrade to a suite a the cost of roughly 55 EUR a night. As I had no option, I agreed.
The hotel is at the end of the world so to speak, or literally at the end of L1 metro line which was fine.
The hotel itself is very nice, especially the reception. The rooms are ok, not brand new anymore, but ok. We stayed on 11th and 14th floors, nice views. Our suite had a very large bathroom plus another room where there was a sofa bed for my little one. It was not done up so we had to call downstairs, however, within minutes there was someone there. The main bed was big and very comfortable.
The very lovely bonus was that the suite came with free access into the gym/spa area Metropolitan. I had a few lengths in the nearly empty pool every evening, we went into jacuzzi, sauna, rubbed myself in ice after. It was heavenly after the sightseeing all day! From now on, spa will be a deciding factor when booking a hotel.
An extra star is being earned by the staff whom I kindly asked (OK, begged) to send a postcard for me back home as did not have time to do it myself. They did not provide the service but after some persuasion they agreed and my parents got our postcard recently which I was very happy about.
All in all, I would book and stay here again.

Room tip: The higher the better
Reviewed August 30, 2016

The reception staff were very helpful and friendly from the day we arrived until our departure. We booked one of the superior rooms, and the room were very airy, clean and tidy.The superior room gave us access to the Tower Room. The breakfast was excellent everyday with a variety of foods to cater for different clients. What I would say though that the hotel was lacking in restaurants for evening meals. The café bar food was very expensive, therefore restaurants menus would be offering cheaper menus would be advantageous. If we visit Barcelona again, we would certainly use this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Such an easy going hotel, really good for a city break! Just want you want in a hotel, would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Barcelona for a trip.
The rooms were absolutely spotless and the staff were very welcoming!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel is near the airport. Nothing really in walking distance. We took a taxi twice to the Gran Via 2 mall. Nice mall and close to the hotel. The room was small but nice. The ac worked great! No ac in hallways. Very warm in hallways. Food was a bit pricey so we ate at the mall. Will stay again.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Value for money this is an exceptional hotel and the staff are second to none, great free shuttle service to the air port and the beach. I would stay now where else in Barcelona. I especial loved the view from the 17 floor full wall window.

Room tip: The higher you go the better the feel
Review collected in partnership with NH Hoteles