Modern hotel next to college and hospital complex. Stayed for a business convention. Upscale rooms with dark decor theme, large showers, dressing area, comfortable slightly firm beds, a few design quirks here and there. Showers can run hot and cold. Restaurant food and service were good. Fitness club has reasonable workout equipment, adjacent to hotel and requires daily E14 fee, sandals and swim cap for pool and is age restricted. Elevators were unable to keep up with demand when hotel was full. Nice place to stay, very close to airport but not particularly close to city center. Metro stop is 5 minute walk but takes roughly 30 minutes to reach center destinations. Not much of anything within walking distance. Taxis always available at door. Overall I would stay here again for meetings at the hotel but elsewhere for tourist agenda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia