Hesperia Tower is an excellent and extremely modern hotel. The building itself is fantastic. Rooms are big, windows are enormous and the views from the city are astonishing. The black-mirrored bathroom is utterly an attraction. You can feel a little bit dizzy while facing so many mirrors in a total black space, but is difficult to deny this bathroom is unique. There is a excellent gym close outside the hotel, accessible for 14 euros per day to be payed at the reception. There's a big pool and an excellent sauna. As an advice, especially suitable for city's first time visitors: it is not the ideal place for you to stay. This hotel fits best those that have visited Barcelona several times before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia