When we booked this hotel, we were looking for a location with quick access to the airport, with easy access to downtown. There is a free shuttle from the airport, and the Metro stop is a 5 minute walk away. The Metro is easy to use, safe, and inexpensive.
The surprise was this was a very nice hotel, full of nice features! High tech showers in the bath, interesting architecture (the 'flying saucer' restaurant on top is now closed), and glass floors exposing interesting underground features in the elevator lobby. Frankly, unlike some other reviewers, we found the staff to be most helpful and polite!
There isn't anything in the immediate area, however the gas station next door does include a small convenience store, good for snacks and beverages..
The free shuttle operates on a set schedule, without any runs between 12:20 and 5:00 P.M. If that is when you land a taxi to the hotel is about 20 euros. You can take the Metro, but there isn't a direct line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated in 2006, the Hesperia Tower hotel has 280 luxurious and attractively furnished air conditioned rooms with fully equipped bathrooms to offer its guests. With rooms ranging from well-organized standard spaces through to the elegant presidential suite, guests are sure to find the exact accommodation they require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona