We got a good deal on this hotel ,and as others have commented it is on the edge of the town and a 30 minute metro journey in. However the metro is a few minutes walk and its direct into the heart of the city. Should you stay out all night and miss the metro back a taxi was 13 euros, and took ten minutes.
The plus side is that this is a nice hotel, clean comfortable rooms, with great views, and a stones throw to the airport. They had rooms available for us at 10.00 am , and a free shuttle is available at certain times both to and from the airport.
We did not take up the hotels offer of breakfast, and instead walked into the nearby housing estate, where we got good food and coffee. There are local restaurants within the vicinity and the one we ate at was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia