We traveled as a couple and stayed there for one night in the first week of May.
100 euro for one night before tax, without breakfast.
Great 5 star hotel. Nice, clean, and new facility and room. Good beds. Great views to the city with a big window.
The staff was all extremely nice and professional and deserved to be in a 5 star hotel.
Free WiFi in a 5 star hotel.
The SPA and gym costs 14 Euros to use.
WiFi was unbelievably slow in the room, but OK in the lobby.
The location is very far from the city center. It is in the end of metro L1 line. It takes 5 minutes to walk to the metro. It takes 20 euros to the airport by taxi in the early morning.
The sound insulation could have been better. A room of kids were partying with very loud music and the noise went through the front doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia