The hotel is about 10min taxi ride from the airport. It cost 15euros to the hotel. They do have a limited airport shuttle service but not when we arrived. They also will take you to downtown. Hotel is new and gorgeous. The rooms are spacious. The bed was comfortable. Our sink started to leak all over the floor but they came and fixed it right away. The only thing I wish they had was a coffee maker. They will not allow you to take it out from their restaurant so the only other option was room service. It was 10 euros because of the added delivery service. That got to be a bit expensive after 4 days of our stay. The train station into town was just across the parking area and was very inexpensive and easy alternative to their shuttle service which was not often. The hotel is attached to a health club and will let you work out for 16 euros a day. All in all, it was a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia