The hotel was near a metro station, Rockafort station and it is walking distance. The hotel was away from the city so it's quiet but close enough to visit different areas.
We live the modern touches and the rooftop bar area. The rooftop provided the guests with great view of the area and comfortable seating areas. The hotel had a happy hour time for some drinks and snacks.
Room is clean and we felt safe there. The front desk staff were helpful as well.
The only thing we had issues with was the WiFi. It was slower inside our room but it was fine in the hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia