Spent an amazing 4 days in Barcelona staying at the Villa Emilia. This hotel does not disappoint as a 4 star it was truly perfect.
The first thing you'll notice on arrival is how amazing the reception area smells all the time from all the scented candles. The decor is very modern with quirky little touches. Staff are super attentive and very friendly. The rooms are a really good size for a city hotel. Really nice touches with both full size windows opening onto Juliette balconies. Spotlessly clean bathroom with walk in shower. Huge fluffy towels changed daily.
We ate in the restaurant once during our stay and found the food to be of very high standard. The set menu is reasonable at €25 each including wine.
The roof top terrace bar really was the icing on the cake, hand poured g&ts at your table could not have been any better. Lots of comfy seating and fairy lit palm trees.
The location just 1 minute from a metro and 15 mins walk to La Ramblas was ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia