Just returned from 3 nights at Villa Emilia and honestly can't find fault with anything about the hotel or the service. Right from the moment you walk through the doors to be greeted by the most wonderful smell, akin to Jasmine, the experience was pretty much perfect.
Location wise, the Rocafort metro station is 20 yards away, and 20 minutes gentle walk will see you at either the Plaza Espanya or the top of Las Ramblas. Great starting point for a day exploring the city in any direction.
Thanks to all the staff for helping make a fantastic weekend in a fantastic city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia